Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - ABC's and 123's

Yes, my boys are back to school (one in college and one a sophomore) but why does it seem like I'm busier than ever? Sigh...
Here is my entry for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. I had made this card last year so I'll do my best in remembering all the cartridges I used. Welcome back to school everyone!


Materials:
Card stock: DCWV light blue card stock
Cricut Cartridges: "Back to School" ~ Don Juan cut at 1 inch and inked lightly with Colorchak Blue.
                            Castle ~Doodlecharms cut at 3 inches
                             Sea Weed: Life's A Beach cut at 1 1/2 inches
                             Fish: Simply Charmed (?)
                             Sea shell and star: Pack Your Bags (?)
Bling: Recollections

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a sun shiny day.
Hugs,
Kimberly

4 comments:

  1. what cute fishies!! Very fun for the ABC 123 challenge at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little fish. I love the bows. Thank you for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my your card is so sweet & cute! It's always fun for me when I see something made with the Cricut as I am Cricut gal thru and thru. I love all the cartridge cut you found and how how you used them. Gosh girl you are so talented and no matter what you do you have magic in your fingers because everything turns out spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I like the little fish and the castle, and the bows you added to them!

    ReplyDelete