Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Home Decor - Chip board box letters

This project was so much fun....if you like getting all stick, icky and gluey. I know I sure do!..Here's the a video on the finished product. If you're interested in purchasing these ($20 each) just leave me a comment.


Materials and How I did it:
Chipboard Block Letters: Purchased at JoAnns. I painted on Modge Podge with my foam paint brush.
Cloth: Purchased the squares at Beverly's. The squares were cut approximately 2 x 2 and 3 x 3 with the pinking shears. I placed each one on the Modge Podge area of the block letter then added another coat.
Flowers: Purchased at Michaels. I used Quick Dry glue and 451 glue adding leaves and Raffi.
After the whole thing dried, I used my white Gel pen to do the faux stitching. On the other one I did not do faux stitching.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a sun shiny day!

Hugs,
Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment