Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall Home Decor - Fall Leaves Banner

Here in California we don't technically get the 4 seasons however we do have a few trees where the leaves turn color and drop to the ground. It's just so beautiful. This is where I got my inspiration for this banner. If you'd like to see how it was made go to www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation. I will be selling this at my son's high school Holiday Boutique fundraiser for $12.00 but if you'd like to buy it just leave me a comment. You can also see this on Pinterest by searching Fall Home Decor.





Materials used:
Burlap: 6 x 6 Squares DCWV Burlap
Paint: Craft Smart Brown
Leaves: Creative Imagination Banana paper
Ribbon: Craft Smart
Score Tape
Helmar's 450 Glue

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a sun shiny day!

Hugs,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Your banner is so beautiful and I love the flowers. You are really great at designing banners. Oh heck you're great at everything you share. You are really such a talented gal. I just always feel so privileged to see what you do and the fact you share how you do it.
    I am a huge fan of your You Tube videos bet you didn't know this (LOL)

    ReplyDelete