Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall Home Decor - Burlap (Square) Banner

Here is a banner I've made using some fun techniques and "fall" type materials. To see how it was made watch it on www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation. I want to take a moment to thank all my current subscribers and those that are subscribing!  You can also see this on Pinterest (cardcreationsbykim). In the meantime here are the pictures. If you're interested in purchasing this ($12.00) please leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Thank you!






Materials:
Burlap: 6 x 6 DCWV Burlap. I purchased this at JoAnns
Letters: Printing 101 Cricut cartridge cut at 5 inches using the shadow feature (brown Bazzill) and the regular cut (gold Bazzill).
Flowers: Michaels
Corn Stock: Vons
Die Cuts: Spellbinders
Glimmermist: Gum Drop
Ink: Tim Holtz Tea Dye
Ribbon: Celebrate w/ wire
Glue: Helmars 450.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a sun shiny day!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment