Thursday, August 22, 2013

Just-A-Scrappin weekly design team challenge - Summertime

Hey all you bloggers. I'm up early because I needed to post my Just-A-Scrappin Design challenge (just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com). It's been a whirl wind of a week, especially yesterday, so I didn't get a chance sooner.

I loved the challenge this week "summertime beach scene use greens and blues add some sparkle (I completely forgot to put the sparkle)" because I was able to use my new CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge. It saved me because I was SO busy and didn't know when I was going to be able to work on the challenge. I used the pre-designed summer scene. I'm still struggling a bit with the sizing but I'll get it. If you'd like to see how I put this together watch it on www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation.


How I did it:
Paper: My Mind's Eye "On The Sunny Side ~ Sweet Chevron". Absolutely love these colors...
           Coredinations ~ I coordinated the soft colors.
Cartridge: Artbooking (pg 67)
          Title: Cut at 11inches
           Overlay: 11 inches
          Photo Frames: Photo Mat 1 (Wave) cut at 5 inches real dial size. Photo Mat 2 (my/sun) cut at 11 in.
           Palm Tree: 11 inches
Other embellishments:
          Film Strip: Cut by hand (1 3/4  x 4) then stamped with the Artbooking stamp set. I'll use this as a
           a journaling tag.
Thanks and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly
         

No comments:

Post a Comment