Thursday, August 15, 2013

Just A Scrappin Design Team Challenge

Hey everyone! For the challenge this week we've been asked to create a card or layout using stamping and heat embossing. These are two of my very favorite techniques! Watch how it's made at www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation

Card Base: Standard A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) size card using cream colored card stock.
Stamp: Flower stamp is from Recollections. I've had the "Thanks" stamp forever so I'm not sure who made it. I used the Martha Stewart embossing powder for this.
Ink: Stampin' Up Calypso Coral and Pool Party
Embellishments: Tag is from the Leeza Gibbons collection. The ribbon/bow is from American Crafts. The banner and the other strip of paper is from my scraps.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment