Monday, July 8, 2013

My Craft Spot - Monday Challenge #103 "Wrap It Up"

A friend of mine, who is a teacher, called and asked if I'd make treat boxes for her student's end of the year class party. There are so many treat box options out there but this is the one I decided to do. She and her class absolutely loved them. I had a great time creating them as well!



Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 (Treasure Box)
Paper: Colorbok (black and white). Recollections: School Bus.
How I did it:
First, I cut the box in the white Colorbok paper then I cut it in the design paper using "fit to page" on my Cricut.
Then I glued (TomBo) the white box to the design paper.
I cut a 4 x 1 inch strip of Colorbok (black), folded the ends 1/2 inch and glued it to the lid.
Lettering: I used my Silouette but do not recall what lettering option I used. I actually returned it. It was just too complicating for my simple mind.
Hugs and thank you all for stopping by!
Have a sun shiny day.
Kimberly


2 comments:

  1. These are so fun! The school bus paper is perfect for such an occasion! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! LOVE the paper you used! I'm sure they were well loved!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete