Thursday, July 11, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #94

Here is the card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com blog challenge. I really like the simplicity of this design yet there is so much you can do with it!



Supplies:
Card Base: 5  1/2 x 4 1/4 inch basic card stock.
Embellishements:
     Craft Tape from Recollections (Michael's)
     Flower: Petaloo
     Faux Black Pearl: Recollections (Michael's)
Stamp:
     Hero Arts

How I did it:
I used a ruler to draw a base line on where I wanted the craft tape to go. I then added the flower with score tape. Using my Stamp-A-Ma-Gig I lined the Hero Arts stamp so that it went right on the bottom corner of the card. At that point, I felt like it needed just a little bit more so I added the faux black pearl bling.

I did a really short video youtube.com/sunshinecreation creating this card but ended up changing it a bit off camera. Anyway, you get the idea.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Sun Shiny Day!

Kimberly

7 comments:

  1. Love the neutral colors of the washi and flower. Such a modern look! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes having clean line and colors works.

      Delete
  2. Lovely card! Love the red sentiment with the black and cream elements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle. For some reason my camera took a really dark shot of this card. It's actually black and white but it would pretty in cream as well!

      Delete
  3. luv this, the craft tape looks awesome...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card! Love the addition of the craft tape and the flower you've used is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete