Saturday, June 29, 2013

Simple Cards Cricut Cartridge Episode 1 - Cards 1 & 2

Hello fellow bloggers! I bought the Simple Cards Cricut cartridge a month or so ago and decided to dust it off and try it out. I searched youtube to see of there were any tutorials out there but couldn't find any so, I thought I'd go ahead and do one myself youtube.com/sunshinecreation. I started a few weeks ago but am now just getting around to blogging them.
I really like the base of the card designs. I've have added some embellishments just to give them a bit more character.
I gifted the first two cards to friends, before I took pictures, so I'm uploading the video. The others will show the pictures.
Thanks all so much and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the video. I just got this cartridge and am eager to try it.

    ReplyDelete