Friday, June 7, 2013

Sandal Trinket Box - Flowers and Bling

Last month, I visited my Grandma for her 97th birthday. I stopped in at Michael's up in Northern California and in a cart they had two huge bags labeled "$2.00 Grab Bag". You couldn't see what was inside but hey...it's Michael's products and I know I will be able to use what was inside. I got a tone of stuff! If you want to see it all watch my video on youtube "Mega Michaels hall" www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation. Anyway, I got 25 or so of these adorable sandal boxes! I am having so much fun creating them and have a bunch of ideas too!
So, here is the one I did with Flowers and Bling.
The box size is 1 1/2 inches tall by 4 inches long. I used acrylic paint and Martha Stewart fine glitter then added the Recollections bling flowers. Sigh...oh so cute.
Thanks for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment