Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just A Scrappin Design Team Challenge - Celebrate Summer

Hi there fellow bloggers! This week, for the Just-A-Scrappin' Design team challenge we were asked to create a project "Celebrate Summer using yellow and oranges". I had made this graduation card for a friend of mine's daughter who was graduation 6th grade. She has a yellow tabby which she adores.
Here's how it's done:
Card base: Recollections 5 1/2 x 4
Layers: DCWV Guy paper stack (top) cut at 2 1/2 x 4. The bottom paper with the letters was in my scrap bin cut at 3 x 4.
Sentiment: Don Juan Cricut Cartridge
Cat: Doodlecharms
Graduation hat and cap: gosh...I forgot. Geesh...
Thank you all for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is SO cute! I'll bet your friends daughter just adores this card-it's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard back from her yet but she's only 11 and they don't usually do that kind of thing at that age. I'll be hearing from her mom soon though. She has a tabby so I'm sure she thought it was cute.

      Delete
  2. Very cute card! Love these cartridges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, Kimberly. I know you friend's daughter will absolutely love this playful and sunny card. Nice to see you back as well. Missed seeing your fabulous card creations!

    ReplyDelete