Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Challenge #1 - Celebrate Graduation

Hello everyone! I had to step out off the design team for a few months but am back and excited to be able to re-enter the bloggin' world!
For this week's challenge I made a card with my son's school colors blue and gold...well, just the blue but I liked using the foil paper so much I wanted to share it with you. Embossing and inking on foil paper really makes a beautiful card.


Card stock: Navy blue (110 lb) textured card stock. I had bought this last year via a website on the internet for Bar Mitsvah invitations I did for a customer. Sorry, I don't remember which website. cut 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. Opens vertically.
Layer: This is foil paper that I bought 2 years ago at Michaels and was finally able to put it to good use.
Embossing: I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder then with a fingertip dobber I inked the leaves (Tim Holtz peeled paint) and the round part (Tim Holtz - broken china)
Sentiment: Hero Arts "Congrats Grad" stamp.
Thanks for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous-I haven't tried foil yet, but now youj've inspired me! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foil can be embossed, crimped, inked...great for Holiday cards.

      Delete