Monday, April 29, 2013

Pink Rose Frame


Well, I've been so busy but had a moment and thought I'd dust off the 'ol blog and share a frame that I just made. I'm going to submit this to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. I've not done before but sure had fun with it.
Materials:
Paper Roses ~ Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge
Wooden Frame ~ Michael's Craft Store. It measure 8 x 6
Paper ~ Recollections
Black Corner Embellishments ~ Recollections
Black Flower (base) ~ Recollections
Butterflies ~ Martha Stewart Punch
Black Lace ~ Sorry, it was purchased at one of my local scrapbook stores so I don't have the name.

Thanks all for stopping by!

Kimberly

8 comments:

  1. Love the black lace and the pink flowers. Great color combo. Thanks for joining oue flower challenge this week at FCCB. Kim ogden

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great frame, I love pink and black and the pretty lace!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to try new things! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a really nice comment.

      Delete
  3. Lovely frame! I love the pink and black color combo and the flowers and butterflies are great! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! FCCB is a fun blog and I've been on the design team before. Life just got too busy to continue.

      Delete
  4. Just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with us at FCCB:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete