Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Design Team Results

For several months now, I've been fascinated by the projects that the design team from Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog puts out. Just recently, they offered a design team call. I waited anxiously and found out yesterday I was chosen to be on the team along with several other crafty and talented ladies! This is so exciting for me. Now, I can share my Cricut projects and I'll get to do the Thursday tutorial!
Thank you so much for adding me to your fantastic...or I should say....Fantabulous Design Team. Now, let's to create!
Hugs,
Kimberly

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kimberly, looking forward to working with you xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kimberly, looking forward to working with you as a new design team member, excited to get started working on my first post. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team! Looking forward to seeing your creations:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're joining us! You are going to have a blast!

    Susie
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the gang! So glad to have you!
    Scrappy Hugs, Connie DT sister
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
    following you now, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete