Thursday, February 28, 2013

St. Patrick's Day - Treat Box

Luck O' the Irish! I have an opportunity to advertise on a FB page for our local community. I'm going to offer these treat boxes. I mentioned, in my youtube video, these are for my friend who is a teacher as well.

Supplies:
Plantin School Book Cricut cartridge
Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge
Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridge
Design Blocks Plaid stamp
StazOn Forest Green Ink
Black and White Colorbok card stock
Inkadinkado Blending Chalk
Coordinations orange, green, yellow, green glitter card stock
Skin Tone card stock

Chocolate Coins

The box was cut at 10 inches
The leprechaun cut at 3 inches
The four leaf clover was cut at 1 inch

Here's how I did it:




1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Your little leprechaun is adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete