Monday, February 25, 2013

My Craft Spot - Monday Challenge #88 Pop It Up

Another Monday Challenge~This one is for My Craft Spot (mycraftspotkimberly.blogspot.com).
"Pot It Up"





I used a few techniques on this one. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Card Base: Bazzill cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Layer 1: Brown DCWV Shimmer cut at 5 1/4 x 4
Layer 2: Pink DCWV Shimmer cut at 5 x 3 3/4
Flowers: I found 1/2 of a yard in the Walmart remnants in this adorable pick, green, white decorative flowers. I Mod Podged about a 10 x 10 inch piece and let it dry for a couple of hours. After it dried, I cut out the flowers. I used the large circle Recollections pop dots on all the pedals to make them pop up off the card.
Embossing: I used a Cuttlebug edge embossing folder. 
Ribbon: American Crafts. 
Stamp: Avocado Arts (avocadoarts.com)

Hugs,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! The embossing looks awesome and love the pretty flowers!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete