Thursday, February 21, 2013

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Challenge - Happy Birthday Patti

It's Patti's birthday! This card is for my Just-A-Scrappin design team buddy. She likes blue and bling so here's what I've come up with. I do like her color choice and I've added a bit of yellow. Thanks all for stopping by!

Card Base: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 white Colorbok (Walmart) cut so that the card opens verticle.
Blue Layer: 5 1/4 x 4 Blue/light blue Coordinations (JoAnns). I sanded it with my Tim Holtz sanding tool.
Embossing Folder: Spellbinders Impressabilities "Butterfly". This is a unique embossing technique. It's not a folder. It's a metal sheet.
Embellishments: string of pearl, white hem tape, and flowers from Recollections.
Stamp: Avocado Arts (www.avocadoarts.com)
Bling: Recollections

5 comments:

  1. Spectacular-so stunningly elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this card is absolutely beautiful! I love the embossing!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved the touch of yellow so pretty
    The perfect finish to a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blend of design elements. I really like the embossing on your card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete