Monday, February 25, 2013

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge-Challenge Me Monday #150 Fun with Puns

Monday challenges are always so much fun! For Fantabulous Cricut Challenge it is :
"Include a funny title or phrase on your project."

Sorry about the picture quality...

Supplies:
Card Base: Recollections White (5 1/2 x 4)
Embossed Heart Layer: Purchased at Joanns Craft Store last year. This was a scrap....love to use up my scraps.
Cricut Cartridge: "Just Because" Cards on page 34. I cut the pot out on craft card stock (layer 3 shadow) at 3 inches then dry embossed it with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder. I cut the heart paper (s>layer 1) out of a scrap heart designed paper then used one of the hearts for the top of the coffee pot. The sentiment "Love You A Latte" was cut at 1 1/2 inches. First in craft card stock (word) then in pink card stock (s>word). I used my white Gel pen to make the faux stitching.
Have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, I like the embossing on the pot and the cute pun!!

    ReplyDelete