Monday, February 11, 2013

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - Challenge Me Monday "Be My Valentine"

Good Monday Morning Blogger friends! FCCB has given us a challenge today "Be My Valentine". Are you surprised that I've used the Teddy Bear Parade Cricut cartridge?

Supplies:
Card Base: Bazzill Red 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Layer: Recollections "love" from their 6 x 6 paper pack.
Teddy Bear: Teddy Bear Parade Cricut cartridge cut at 3 1/2 inches
Heart: Doodlecharms cut at 1 1/2 inches
Twine: Recollections
I used my white gel pen to put the stitches on his fisherman's jacket, writing on the heart and stitching on that as well.
I hand cut the banner using red and white then (Avocado Arts) stamped "Happy Valentine's Day" with red Staz On ink.

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Kimberly


6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the twine used as fishing line!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, your card is adorable!! I love the fun papers, cute banner and awesome bear cut!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO, so cute, what a great image for a Valentine's card! SO unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute Valentine! I love that fishing Teddy Bear. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image to go with that sentiment. Love the bear. Thanks for sharing at CCC.

    ReplyDelete