Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine's Day Card - You're A Catch

I'm still loving this Teddy Bear Parade Cricut cartridge. I know I've said this before but the possibilities for creating bears with this cartridge are endless! Thanks so much for stopping by <3.


Card base: Recollections~ 5 1/2 x 4 white
Card stock: Red is Recollections cut at 5 1/2 x 4
                   Small Heart is Recollections ~ Love 6 x 6 paper stack. Cut at 5 1/4 x 3 3/4.
Cricut Cartridge: Teddy Bear Parade ~ The bear was cut out at 3  1/2 inches.
                           Doodle Charms ~ heart
Embellishments: I wrote "You're A Catch with my white gel pen because I didn't have a stamp that said that.
                         Twine ~ Recollections
                         Tag ~ I hand cut
Stamp Set: Avocado Arts (www.avocadoarts.com)

Here's how it was made:


No comments:

Post a Comment