Saturday, January 26, 2013

Valentine's Day Card - All About Love

I made my best attempt on video taping this one. There was a slight interruption with my two miniature Schnauzers barking at the arrival of my husband and construction workers. Sorry about that.

I came up with this design by just pulling embellishments out of my Valentine's stash and flower supplies.  I had bought the embossing folder a few weeks ago and forgot I had it! Silly me. Hope you enjoy.

 
 
Card stock base: Recollections white pre-scored 5 1/2 x 4. 
Layer one: pink from a paper stack I had in my supplies....DCWV?
Layer two: Coredinations pink on dark pink 5 1/4 x 3 3/4. I used my Cuttlebug Heart Embossing Folder and my Big Shot. Then sanded it with a Tim Holtz sander.
Embellishments:
   Doiley~Walmart (in their cake decorating section)
   Crochet Flower~ Michaels - Recollections
   Paper Flower Assortment ~ Michaels - Recollections
   Bling ~ Michaels ($ bin)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment