Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentine's Card - Opposites Attract

Here's the second card I've made for Valentine's Day. This one could be used for a male just because it doesn't have ribbon or flowers on it. I hope you enjoy!

 
Cardstock:
  Recollections ~ craft card stock cut at 5 1/2 x 4
  Recollections ~ "Love". Heart design cut at 5 1/2 x 3. Solid red cut at 5 1/2 x 1
Cricut Cartridge:
  Doodlecharms ~ heart (both the shadow and top layer) cut at 1 1/2
Embossing Powder:
  Recollections ~ came in a multi pack
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your subbies, just thought Id come on over from yt and check it out...hugs Larelle-eSusanne nurselarelle on yt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'm fairly new at the blogging but am sure enjoying it! I hope my creations inspire you!

      Delete