Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine's Card - Heart and Scallop Banner

Let the Valentine's Card making begin!
About 4 years ago, I attended a card making class at my local scrapbooking store (Remember When Scrapbooking). The instructor, Lisa (I think it was Lisa. I'm having pre-senior moment cause I can't remember her name), had designed this card. I needed something to inspire me so I pulled the sketch out of my archives and went for it. It's a bit out of my comfort zone but I needed to do something really different. 


Card Base:
 65 lb weight from Staples
 Cut at 9 1/4 x 8 then folded in half.
Paper:
 Martha Stewart 
Tools:
 2 inch Fiskars scallop punch
 Martha Steward All Around Punch - Heart 
Cricut Cartridge:
 Don Juan - Heart is cut at 2 1/2 inches
Other:
 Recollections - Pearl Hearts
 White Gel Pen

Here's how it was made: 

 


  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment