Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello all my fellow bloggers.
I've hit a milestone today....it's my 50th birthday today. Funny, 20 or less years ago when I heard "she/he is 50". I thought that was old but now that I'm here, I don't feel old at all. As my sweet older sister says, "50 if Fabulous!"
A lot is going on with me and my family this year...my nephew will turn 30, my youngest will turn 15 then in October get his driver's permit, my oldest will turn 18 and graduate high school, my husband and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary, my grandmother will be 97...and the fun goes on and on.
I am so blessed and everyday I am humble of all that I have.
Next blog....Just A Scrappin Design Team Challenge. See you then!
My best,

Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year and a belated Happy Birthday to you Kimberly. I am looking forward to working with you again this term. Wishing you all the best.

    Keia

    ReplyDelete