Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Masculine Card

This is my entry for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Masculine Card. I call this one "My Hero".

The card base is Recollections craft card stock. I've layered it with a 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 inch camouflage paper I purchased at JoAnns. I used Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge for the dog tag, punched a hole at the top, and put a string of silver beads through it. The word "HERO" is from the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge (cut at 1 inch) using black Colorbok (Walmart) cardstock. I adhered the word on a craft card stock piece, cut at 1 1/4 inch high and 4 inches long, then used by scissors to cut the one sided banner. 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the dog tag cut. Love this card!

    So glad you joined us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I really love it thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I like the dog tag image on top of the camo paper. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!The dog tag is a great touch! thank you for joining us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete