Thursday, November 22, 2012

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Challenge -Thanksgiving

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Challenge: "Make a Thanksgiving card, layout or 3D project. Use any color but let's add some lace."
For this card I started out with a 5 1/2 x 4 inch craft card stock base from Recollections. These come with the same color of envelope too! I love it. The stamp is from Lawn Fawn...awesome stamps BTW. The turkey is a stamp from Recollections that I bought last year. I heat embossed it. The burlap, ribbon and lace are scraps from a discount bin at Remember When Scrapbooking (local scrapbook store). 
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Gobble 'til you Wobble! 
Kimberly


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the compliment. Happy Tx giving to you too.

      Delete
  2. I love the layers and textures you've achieved-very classy & elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first time I've done a card like this. I was a bit hesitant but it ended up ok..

      Delete