Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Challenge "Tag Your It"


Hi everyone. I was having some computer problems last night and had to wait for the hubby to fix so I couldn't get this on sooner. Anyway, here is my project for Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Challenge: "Tag Your It" -Make a tag or a project with a tag on it" Use any theme and add some bling."

This is a Post Card tag that I found at Remember When Scrapbooking. Isn't it so beautiful? It's a different way of sending a holiday card. For the front, I used Tim Holtz distressing tool, Peeled Paint distress ink and a little bit of Fired Brick as well. The embellishment is from my Christmas embellishment stash from last year. I bought it from Michaels (Recollections). The paper flowers are by Petaloo. The bling was in my stash, also, so I'm not sure of the manufacturer. I used plastic Raffia (bought at Joanns) and some wire ribbon scrap for the tag hole. After it was all put together I sprayed Glimmer Mist on it. The way this tag is designed it would have to be put in an envelope to mail it. I'm making more today that will be "mailable". I'll share them with you all. 

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment: