Monday, November 5, 2012

Pause, Dream, Enjoy Blog Challenge

Here is the card I've entered into the Pause, Dream, Enjoy blog challenge. 
On the inside is stamped "A time for togetherness". 

This was created with a 5 1/2 x 4 inch white Recollections pre-scored card base. The first layer (5 1/4 x 3 3/4) is rust color with swiss dot (pre-embossed) from DCWV "The Guy". The green floral paper (5 x 3 1/2) is from my paper stash. I cut a doilie in half. I then cut a green flower embellishment from Sizzix/Hero Arts Framlets, cut it in half and adhered it to the doilie. The leaves are from a Spellbinders Foliage Die cut. The brown flowers are (I think) Prima. The orange flower is Recollections and the orange button is Jolee. Last, the bling I bought a Scrapbooking expo last year. 
I hope enjoy and have a sun shiny day...Kimberly.

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly - your card is just beautiful! The color of the flowers definitely makes me think of Autumn! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream enjoy :)

    Lucy - DT
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation! The flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime and PDEC. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete