Monday, November 5, 2012

Card for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog

Here is my card for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.
I made this cute card using the Teddy Bear Parade Cricut cartridge.
I had to make it simple for the kids who attended my Thanksgiving card class. 
They had so much fun. The layers were very simple for them to put it all together. 
The stamp is from a Recollections stamp set I bought 2 years ago.
The base of the card is from Recollections (5 1/2 x 4). The Teddy Bear was cut out at 4 inches. 


4 comments:

  1. This is darling! I really like the teddy image and your font is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super cute!! Teddy Bear Parade is one of my favorite cartridges. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a Cute little Turkey! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. I like your coloring and that image is super cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete