Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Card - Boo Ghost

Here's a new Halloween Card that I've made. You can see how this card was created on youtube.com/sunshinecreation. If you're interested in purchasing this just let me know. 
I've created this one with a white card stock base (5 1/2 x 4 from Recollections), adding a shimmering orange textured layer (5 1/2 x 4 Bazzill card stock), a layer of cute polka dot (Elegant Edges cut at 5") card stock (Cloud9Design). The Ghost is from Create A Critter Cricut cartridge is cut at 3 inches on white glitter paper from Michaels. The black and orange ribbon is from my scrap bin. For the rosette I cut a 6 x 1 inch strip then used an EK success punch on just one edge. The spider is from K & Co. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment