Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just A Scrappin Design Team 1 Challenge

It's time again for the Just A Scrappin Design Team Challenge! "Stamp & Stomp"  Make a card, layout or project using a stamped image.   Use the colors lime green and orange and any other colors.
For this project I made a decorative tag. Tags and mini albums are two of my favorite things to create. 
Materials: Tag (Michaels)
Ribbon: Black with sparkling Spider Web (Joanns), Orange and White (Michaels) and the web ribbon (Remember When Scrapbooking)
Embellishments: Witch and Bat w/moon (K & Co.)
Stamp: Craft Smart
I used Pumpkin Spice Glimmer Mist on the tag using a heat gun to help it dry faster. 
I still can't believe that on Monday we'll be starting the last quarter of 2012. I'm hoping it goes by really slow cause on Jan. 2....cough...cough..I turn 50. Nothing else to say.
Thanks for stopping by!
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Kim this tag is beautiful and spooky! I love tags and have not made any in awhile so this tag of yours has given me the inspiration to go make a few tags! I really LOVE this! And Happy early Birthday gf!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never make tags, but now I'm inspired! Great job, and the ribbon is perfect for the tag!

    ReplyDelete