Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Friendship Card - Sending Smiles

I wanted to try out my new Martha Steward corner/edge punch I just bought. I love this punch! This is actually a 5 x 5 card using craft card stock. I seem to be using alot of that lately, right? The yellow paper is Recollections "Special" (as it's written on the cover). It's ... for lack of better words...textured and crinkely??? It comes in a paper pack with black, yellow, cream and red. It doesn't cut well using the Cricut because I tried making flowers but punches work really well. The stamp set and design is from Avocado Arts (www.avocadoarts.com) My version of the card is a little different but the basic design is from one of their design team members (I think).
Enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment