Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wedding Card - Purple Flowers

I think wedding cards need to be special and colorful. The card base is 5 1/2 vertical by 4. The edges are punch with an EK Success scallop punch. I layered it with a 5 1/4 by 3 3/4 card stock from Recollections "Habitat" paper pack. This has some beautiful paper in it.
I used my sizzix die cut and big shot for the white card stock that I stamped (in purple) the wedding bells (Recollections). I used a 1 1/2 inch scallop punch, cutting 6 pieces, for the flowers. After I punch them out, I misted them with water and Glimmer Mist Marshmellow, hole punched the middle and inserted a pearl heart shapped brad. After that, I crinkled them all up in a ball and let it dry. I used a leaf from the Mother's Day Boquet Cricut cartridge.
Enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Kim. I like how the color and texture of the card came together seamlessly.

    K

    ReplyDelete