Friday, August 3, 2012

Just A Scrappin Design 1 Team Spotlight

Here is my project for the DT Member Spotlight. This is a double page layout using the Pink Paisley-Nuntucket line of products. You'll be hooked once you see them all.

I cut over 32 squares for this layout placing them evenly in a diamond shape throughout both pages. The chipboard turtle, sea horse and word were pre-cut. I used glue and glittered them. The brownish tone mats were cut out in the Nantucket paper at 5 x 4 (2) and corner rounded. The pink dotted swiss were cut out at 3 x 2 (3) and corner rounded as well. 





Those were the 4 pages close up showing the embellishments. Now, here are the actual embellishments and some samples of the double sided paper from the Pink Paisley Nantucket line.


Thank you for stopping by and have a sun shiny day everyone!
Kimberly


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim; it was so nice of you to share about yourself. I love getting to know a little something about all of you. I love the layout your created. The paper is beautiful and I love anything that has to do with the sea. The stickers and embellishments were very nice. You did a great job.
    Marye Bird
    passionatlycrafty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marye,
    I, too, love anything to do with the sea and hope that some day I can retire there. I was just introduced to the Pink Paisley line at a scrapbook event. I LOVED it and all the coordinating embellishments.
    When life throws us challenges we need to lean on those who have been through that experience. It sometimes will ease the pain knowing someone understands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, beautiful choice of colors and the sea horse is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I'd seen these cut outs. They are not quite chip board but more like wood. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete