Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cards For Cures - Breast Cancer Awareness ~ Survivor

Here is the second card I created for the Breast Cancer Awareness Project. Proceeds for the sale of this card will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Card Base: Recollections 5 1/2 x 4. The corners are rounded and the bottom was inked with Tim Holtz distress ink.
Layer 1: Pink dotted swiss paper 3  1/2 x 5 1/2. I bought paper at JoAnns Etc. They are 12 x 12 sheets.
Layer 2: Black Colorbok from Walmart. It's cut at 1 x 5 1/1 then embossed with the dotted swiss embossing folder.
Ribbon: I cut the ribbon using Pink Journey Cricut cartridge. First I cut a at 2 inch pink card base using the blackout feature. Then I cut it using the Leopard print (Recollections).
Stamp: My Pink Stamper.
Bling: small pearl type (Recollections)

Find this card and other Cards For Cures projects on my website www.cardcreationsbykim.com.
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment