Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Baby Boy Card - Hello Snail

Here's a card I made with a Baby Boy theme. It's craft card stock cut at 5 1/4 x 4 but it's vertical not horizontal. Trying to mix it up a bit...The light blue card stock is from my scrap bin. It's got a little bit of texture to it. I used Elegant Edges to cut the shape. There are two stars which I punched out with my Martha Stewart All Around star punch. I then faux stitched them. The snail is from a Recollections stamp set. I used Copic markers to color it. And for the finale...I used the Sew Easy stitch kit I bought. Well, it had been so long that I had to dust it off. Not sure why I don't use this technique more often. I think sewing (machine or by hand) looks so cute on cards.
Enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment