Monday, July 2, 2012

Thinking of You - Flower Pot

As I was creating this card, It started looking more and more like a July themed card but my intentions were that the checked red/white was a table cloth with a flower pot on it. I used a 5 1/2 x 4 card base, cut red card stock the same size, used Elegant Edges for the blue cutting it at 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 and putting the 5 x 3 1/2 red/white checked. I found the green felt flowers in the dollar bin at Michaels. The flower pot is from the Celebrations Cricut cartridge cut at 4 inches and embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The lettering is from Walk In My Garden cut at 1 inch in both the shadow and regular.
Hope you enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I try to use my embossing folders as much as I can. I think it just adds something different to the card.

    ReplyDelete