Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wedding Card

Wedding Card
I think this card is very unique. I used Recollections pre-scored card base which is 5 1/2 x 4 in the cream color. I cut the grey shimmer paper the size size. The cream colored card stock is from a paper pack I bought at staples. It's cut at 5 1/4 x 3 3 3/4. I embossed it with the dotted swiss folder. I bought the heart lace at JoAnns and used 1/8 in score tape to adhere it down. The base of the pink square is 3 3/4 x 3 and the heart paper (bought at JoAnns during Valentine's Day) is 3 1/2 x 2 3/4. I used the same grey shimmering paper for the first layer of the card and the base layer of the stamped cake. It's 2 x 3. I stamped the cake then colored parts of it with my momento makers. You can watch how I did this on youtube.com/sunshinecreation.
Hope you enjoy and have a sun shiny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment