Saturday, June 23, 2012

Scrapbook Layout - Whale Watching pg 1


Scrapbook Layout - Whale Watching pg 1and 2
My friend and I went Scrapbooking last night...well, we got there at 3:00 p.m. and left at 11:00. I love doing that 'cause at home I get too many interruptions and can't seem to get a page done. I got 6 pages done total last night.
Here are 2 completed pages. I bought a paper pack from Big Lots and used 2 sheets from there. On page 1, the layer came from the Scrapbook Expo. I bought a bunch of those for just .10 each. I used the Traveler Cricut cartridge to make the Life Bouy (did I spell that right?) cut at 6 inches so the picture would fit. The rope is red and white baker's twine. The font and anchor is also is also from Traveler.
All in all it was a great trip. My motion sickness patch started to wear off on the return home so I sat up at the top of the boat outside. It kept me from feeding the fish...if you know what I mean.
Hope you enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment