Monday, July 16, 2012

Miss You Card with Sunflowers

I'm submitting this card for one of Mary's card challenges (http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/). My first time I'm doing this for Mary's site. I'm keeping my finger's crossed!
I found this TPC paper at Joanns and fell in love with it. Anything to do with sunflowers or daisies is just so pretty. One side of the paper are the sunflowers and the other is this plaid. It has a bit of shimmer to it too! I LOVE anything to do with daisies or sunflowers. The 5 1/2 x 4 in. card base is from Recollections. It's a cream color. The gold textured is DCWV and cut at 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 in. I used an Ek Success corner punch (went crazy and bought 3 different styles). I cut the sunflower paper at 3 1/4 x 2 and 3 1/4 x 3, slid them in the corners, adhered right down the middle horizontally and wrapped the Craftsmart green shimmer ribbon around, tied the bow and placed the sunflower on the middle of the bow. The "Miss You" stamp is from TPC. I've uploaded the making of this card on youtube.com/sunshinecreation. Thanks to those who have already subscribed!
Enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis P.S. Check out my other challenge blog @ http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. I'm a huge fan of sunflowers and daisies so it was a lot of fun making this card. I'll check out your blog! Thanks for inviting me.

      Delete