Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Challenge 1

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Challenge 1 This is my very own design idea. I used green Bazzil card stock as the base cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. Using a Martha Stewart corner and border punch I punched the right corner and bottom of the card. The flowered/striped, 2 sided layer, is from Sweet Threads which I bought at Michaels Craft Store. It's cut at 5 1/2 x 3 3/4. I used Tim Holtz Peeled Paint distress ink on both the 4 x 4 white card stock, also using the Martha Steward punch, and the Sweet Threads paper. The ribbon is Offray from Joanns. I tied it around the card stock first, adhered it down, using my ATG gun, then folded the left corner down lining it up. I punched a small hole, placing the Recollections brad from Micheals, and then put a large circle foam adhesive dot on the back to help it stick but at the same time popping it up a bit. The "thinking of you" stamp is from Hero Arts. So, I hope you all like it and can't wait to see all of our Design Team creations!!!!
Thank you Just-A-Scrappin (just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com)
Enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous-I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful card Kim! I'm one of your fellow DT sisters and I want to let you know that I'm now following you! I love how you tied your bow! It's gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Thank you for following mr and for the compliment.

      Delete
  3. Love the card.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete