Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day Card
Yep this one is for Dad...I used a brown base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card stock from Bazzill and lined it with a cream colored card stock cut at 5 1/4 x 4 so it can be written on in the inside. The tan colored card stock was cut at 3 x 2 1/2. This was included in a card kit I had bought through my local scrapbooking place so I don't know the name. The brown paisley card stock is from Recollections Love Letters paper stack and was cut at 3 x 2 1/2 also. I tucked it under the cream card stock a bit to make the adjustment. There is a very thin brown ribbon seperating the two. The letters are glitter Thickers. The banners were cut at 2 inches and I used the Phrases Cricut cartridge for those then added the ribbon ties and popped them up.
Enjoy and have a sun shiny day.
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment