Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day Card
Here's a really cute Father's Day card. First, I have to thank Mary at Cardztv for inspiring me. The shirt and Happy Father's Day phrase is from the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge cut at 3 inches. The craft card base is 5 1/2 x 4 which I bought at Michales Craft Store. The light blue paper was a scrap piece that I used for both the layer cut at 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 inches. I then used a 5 x 3 1/2 piece of craft card and embossed it. I borrowed Mary's idea by using the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge (a must have cartridge) using craft card stock and again a scrap that has a slight pasley print on it. I have the cutest button brades that worked perfectly for the shirt color.
Thank you again, Mary, for your inspiration and hope you all have a sun shiny day.
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment