Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day Card
A bit more serious of a Father's Day card but one of my favorites. The 5 1/4 x 4 inch card base is navy blue, textured and a lot thicker than your typical card stock. I had bought it on line but for the life of me cannot remember the source. I used a set of stamps from Kittie Caracciolo that I bought at a scrapbooking convention in Oceanside last year. They are called "Cause a Scene" and so fun to work with. The Happy Father's Day stamp is from Hero Arts. It's hard to tell int he picture but I stamped the image on vellum using Staz On black ink and backed it up with a piece of white card stock. It's cut at 2 3/4 x 3. The silver brads I used are from Oriental Trading. Inside the card I lined it with a 5 x 3 3/4 inch white cardstock so I could write on the inside.
Enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment