Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Birthday Card with a sparkling cake

Birthday Card with a sparkling cake
I was inspired by a magazine I bought at Joanns called "Quick Cards". It came with a really cute stamp set.
The 5 1/2 x 4 white base of the card is Recollections. The stripped card stock has a hint of glitter but I don't remember where this came from. The single sheet was in my supplies. It's cut at 5 x 3 3/4. I then cut a pink piece from DCWV Shimmer stack and white card stock just slightly smaller. I stamped the birthday cake and colored it in whith Gelly Roll glitter pens. I used glossy accents on the ribbon to pop it up a bit. I used a punch from Martha Steward that adhered the ribbon onto it. The scalled punch is Ek Sucess. I stamped on it, popped it up with a large foam adhesive and colored it with the the Gelly Roll pens. Watch how I made this youtube.com/sunshinecreation and subscribe!
Enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment