Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Birthday Card with a present

Birthday Card with a present
I just uploaded a video youtube.com/sunshinecreation showing how simple it is to make this card. It's quick and easy. I used the Celebrations Cricut cartridge. The 5 1/2 x 4 card base is Recollections. I covered it with a 5 1/2 x 4 vibrant blue textured card stock (not sure the name brand). The present is cut at 4 1/2 (could have cut it at 4 1/4). The ribbon is from my local scrapbooking store (Remember When).
Hope you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe to youtube.com/sunshinecreation.
Thanks,
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim. It's a quick and easy card when you've realized you son/daughter has a birthday to go to THAT DAY...oh, I've never been in that situation...busy calendars and all.
      Thanks for you compliment!

      Delete