Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Birthday Card for with a cupcake

Birthday Card with a cupcake and sprinkles
I found this paper at my local scrapbooking store. It has cupcakes, ice-cream cones, donuts, candy...It's from Best Creation, Inc. The base of the 5 1/2 x 4 card is from Recollections, I then put a 5 1/2 x 4 layer of Shimmer from DCWV, a 3 x 2 piece of white card stock with a cupcake stamped on it, oh and celebrate, then a pink 3 x 2 piece of DCWV pink Shimmer punch with an Ek Sucess punch. A ribbon was added for "flavor" plus I stapled it with my Tim Holtz stapler. It's hard to tell in the picture but I colored it with Martha Stewart Glitter Pens then used a dark brown Viva Pearl Pen to put the chocolate sprinkles on it. That gave it a little bit of dimension.
Hope you enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment