Monday, June 18, 2012

4th of July - Statue of Liberty Card

This is a Vintage themed 4th of July card.
As I viewed the video for this one (youtube.com/sunshinecreation) I realized I had given some wrong info.
The card base is a cream cardstock out of a 500 page pack I bought at Staples. The striped layer has been distress with the Tim Holtz distressing tool then I used Tea Dye and the distressing tool to do the edges. Next was the finger dauber with the same color doing around the edges. The 1 1/2 inch flowers are from Mother's Day Bouquet #17 on the over lay mat. It does not come with a manual. I distressed the edges first, punched a tiny whole in the middle and inserted the shiny star brad from Recollections. I quickly sprayed the flower with water, folded it up and let it dry that way. The blue mat is from Lacy Labels not Elegant Edges. It's #13 on the manual cut at 4.5 inches. The Statue of Liberty is from Stand and Salute cut at 4 inches. I used the Cri-Kits pens for her, cut her out and distressed the edges. I used foam adhesive strips to pop her up for dimension.
Hope you enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment