Tuesday, June 19, 2012

4th of July - Hope

We sometimes forget why we are a country that offers us freedom. Our troops are amazing! This one is created with them in mind. I used the Recollections 5 1/2 x 4 white card stock as a base. The blue shimmering layer is the same size. I bought 4 of the blue sheet from Michaels when they went on sale 4 for $1.00. Super bargain, right? The checked paper is from the DCWV Americana paper pack. I used a Fiscars scallop punch then a Martha Stewart circle punch at last a Martha Steward star punch. The ribbon punch is EK success. Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge has the ribbon cut in it. I used Celebrate sparkly blue ribbon and ruffled it...is that what it's called...ruffled? Hmmm..not sure. I didn't have time to do a video on this cause I'm getting ready to go on vacation and am running out of time...
Enjoy and have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment