Monday, September 26, 2011

Thank You Card - Sunflowers
Hey all you creative types! I made a thank you card for the wonderful lady who just cut my hair. Her salon was decorated all in sunflowers. First, thank you to Momo for giving me the inspiration for this card. I did create this card a little differently than hers but sure like the way her design is as well.


Cricut cartridge: Walk In My Garden (Love, love this cartridge). The sunflower is on page 100 of the manual. I cut the border out at 3 inches in green. Then I cut the shift border in yellow then in brown also at 3 inches. You have to cut this out once in yellow then once in brown.
Cardstock: Yellow. I bought this at Michaels Craft Store. I cut it at 5 1/2 x 4.
Pattern Card Stock: June Bug Paper Pad 6 x 6. Cut at 5 1/4 x 3 3/4.
Brown Ribbon: Essentials (Walmart). The piece is 8 inches plus the knot. 
Inside sentimanet: Walk In My Garden. "Thanks A Bunch" is on page 124. I cut this out at 3/4 inches.
Sunflower stamp: I stamped inside the card and also on the envelope. On the envelope I colored in the pedals with my yellow Martha Stewart glitter pen.
Hope you all have a sun shiny day!
Kim
www.cardcreationsbykim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment